2020 – 2021
Seats are filling FAST!!!
“Do not train children to learn by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
If you do not see a class that fits your student’s schedule or the class you are looking for is full, we are happy to open a class at your student’s convenience if you can gather a group of 4 students or more. Fees per student will be the same as the regular class offerings.
At EDNova Academy, we seek to provide rising and highly achieving 5-12th grade students the best opportunities to live STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) at the fullest. All our courses aim to expose and immerse our Academy students in advanced ideas, interdisciplinary thinking, and new ways of problem-solving. For the school year 2020-2021, our academy has planned the following courses for our students. Tuition fees listed are based on year-round 36-week enrollment.
NOTE: Challenge School’s Parents should refer to the schedule you received from Challenge School.
All Tuition fee is for 36 weeks
Advanced Math + STEM Program – $4200 (max class size 12)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $420/installment. The first installment starting August 19, 2020.
- Advanced 5th grade – W 2:30 – 5:30 pm and F 4:00 – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) FULL!
- Advanced 6th grade – M 4:00 – 5:30 pm and W 2:30 – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) FULL!
Advanced Middle School Track Math Program – $3400 (max class size 12)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $340/installment. The first installment starting August 20, 2020
- Advanced 7th grade (Algebra I) – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) 1 spot
- Advanced 8th grade (Geometry) – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) 2+ spots
Advanced High School Track Math Program – $4200 (max class size 10)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $420/installment. The first installment starting August 19, 2020
- Algebra 2 + Trigonometry – M, W 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm (2 times a week) FULL!
- Pre-Calculus + Intro to Calculus – Tu, Th 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm (2 times a week) 2 spots
Is your class full? Let us put you on our waitlist. contact us.
other course offerings
American Math Competition Prep Course – $1800 (max class size 10)
- AMC 8 – 2 hour 30-week TBA (1 time a week) starts mid-September
- AMC10/12 – 2 hour 30-week TBA (1 time a week) starts mid-September
STEM & Project-Based Programs: Contact us to find out about our next cohort start date.
- Programming in JAVA I (Pre-AP Comp Sci) Grade 7 & 8 $2400 for 30-week
- Programming in JAVA II (AP Comp Sci) $2400 for 30 weeks (must complete JAVA I)
- Image Processing in JAVA $1200 for 12 weeks (must complete JAVA II)
- Machine Learning (AI) in JAVA $1200 for 12 weeks (must complete JAVA II)
- Tech Challenge 2021 – 6-8th grade $2000 + $150 material fee
Programs for the Highly Achieved Student Scholars – $3000 for 15 weeks per course – Contact us for schedule
- Single Variable Calculus (Taught at 1st year UC Berkeley Math 1A/1B level)
- Multi-Variable Calculus (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 53 level)
- Linear Algebra & Differential Equations (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 54 level)
- Discrete Mathematics (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 55 level)