2022 – 2023
Starts Aug 2022
Seats are filling FAST!!!
“Do not train children to learn by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
If you do not see a class that fits your student’s schedule or the class you are looking for is full, we are happy to open a class at your student’s convenience if you can gather a group of 4 students or more. Fees per student will be the same as the regular class offerings.
At EDNova Academy, we seek to provide rising and highly achieving Grade 4-12 students the best opportunities to live STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) to the fullest. We also offer opportunities for Grade 1-4 students to join us for Math Competition preparation. All our courses aim to expose and immerse our Academy students in advanced ideas, interdisciplinary thinking, and new ways of problem-solving. For the school year 2022-2023, our academy has planned the following courses for our students. Tuition fees listed are based on year-round 36-week enrollment.
All class Tuition fee is for 36 weeks, two sessions per week.
Advanced Math + STEM Program – $4750 (max class size 12)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $475/installment. The first installment starts on August 16, 2023.
- Advanced 5th grade – W 2:30 – 5:30 pm and Friday 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Advanced 6th grade (Pre-Algebra) – W 2:30 – 5:30 pm and Friday 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Advanced Middle School Track Math Program – $3750 (max class size 12)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $375/installment. The first installment starts on August 117, 2023.
- Algebra I – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Geometry – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Advanced High School Track Math Program – $4950 (max class size 10)
Tuition is in 10 installments of $495/installment. The first installment starts on August 16, 2023.
- Algebra 2 + Trigonometry – M, W 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuition is in 10 installments of $4955/installment. The first installment starts on August 17, 2023.
- Pre-Calculus + Intro to Calculus – Tu, Th 4:45 pm – 6:15 pm
Math competition preparation classes
Math Competition Prep Course – $70/session (max class size 12)
- AMC 8/10/12 – 1.5 hour $70/session/Student
- Math Kangaroo for Challenge School Level 1/2– 1.5 hour $75/session/student
- Math Kangaroo for Challenge School Level 3/4 – 1 hour $50/session/student
- Math Kangaroo for Nueva School Level 1/2 – 1.5 hour $75/session/student
Is your class full? Let us put you on our waitlist. contact us.
other course offerings: Please call for available time slots
One-on-One Learning Fee: Instructors with
- BA degrees – $60/hr
- MA degrees – $90/hr
- MA degrees and 5+ years of Teaching and/or Industry Experience – $120/hr
- Ph.D. degrees and/or College Professors – $120/hr
For the Highly Achieved Student Scholars
- AP Calculus AB/BC
- AP Statistics
- AP Biology
- Multi-variable Calculus
STEM & Project-Based Programs
- Programming in JAVA
- Image Processing in JAVA
- Machine Learning (AI) in JAVA
- Electronics and Circuits
- Tech Challenge Competition (San Jose Tech Museum)