2018 – 2019
Year Round Programs
Seats are filling FAST!!!
“Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
If you do not see a class that fits your student’s schedule but would like to join our Academy, we are happy to open a class at your student’s convenience if you can gather a group of 5 students or more. Fees per student will be the same as the regular class offerings.
At EDNova Academy, we seek to provide rising and highly achieving 5-12th grade students the best opportunities to live STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) at the fullest. All our courses aim to expose and immerse our Academy students in advanced ideas, interdisciplinary thinking, and new ways of problem solving. For the school year 2018-2019, our academy has planned the following courses for our student. Tuition fees listed are based on year-round 36-week enrollment.
NOTE: Challenge School’s Parents should refer to the schedule you received from Challenge School.
All Tuition fee are for 36 weeks
Advanced Math + STEM Program – $4000
Tuition is in 10 installments of $400/mo. First installment starting August 2018.
- Advanced 5th grade – M 4:00 – 5:30 pm and W 2:30 – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) 2 spots
- Advanced 6th grade – M 4:00 – 5:30 pm and W 2:30 – 5:30 pm (2 times a week) 1 spot
Advanced Track Math Program – $3000
Tuition is in 10 installments of $300/mo. First installment starting August 2018
- Advanced 7th grade – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm 2 spots
- Advanced 8th grade – Tu, Th 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm 4 spots
STEM Oriented Project-Based Programs:
- Programming in JAVA I (Pre-AP Comp Sci) Grade 7+ $3000 for 36 weeks
- Programming in JAVA II (AP Comp Sci)$3000 for 36 weeks (must complete JAVA I)
- Micro-Electronics – 6-9th grade $300 + $30 material fee per month
Programs for the Highly Achieved – $4000 for 36 weeks per course – Contact us for schedule
- Multi-Variable Calculus (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 53 level)
- Linear Algebra & Differential Equations (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 54 level)
- Discrete Mathematics (Taught at 2nd year UC Berkeley Math 55 level)
- Prototyping with MATLAB for aspiring Engineers (Taught at UC Berkeley Engineering 7 level)
- Advanced JAVA programming
- iPhone & Android App programming
- Math Competition preparation (AMC 8/10/12, Math Count, Math Olympiad)
- Coding Competition preparation (USACO)